Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dial Holiday Foaming Hand Soap - Review

The holidays are fast approaching! I have been busy decorating, baking, and wrapping gifts. My son comes home for a short visit after being gone for 18 months. He is in the Navy and stationed in Japan until 2015. So I am also trying to make this a "Welcome Home" he can take back with him. I have the tree up, lights outside, and holiday scented candles scattered throughout the house. I also have these cute decorated foaming hand soaps that were sent to me to review. As a Purex Insider, I get to give my honest opinion of brands and products they promote. These holiday/winter themed bottles are perfect for my kitchen and bathroom. I can honestly say, my 4 year daughter spends more time washing her hands when there is a smiling snowman staring back at her! 
As a parent I want to keep nasty cold and flu viruses from spreading to my family. I am very diligent about washing hands, especially right after school. Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash has a formula that kills 99.99% of germs encountered in the household setting while still being gentle on skin. It is the #1 doctor recommended antibacterial foaming hand wash. I prefer the foam over the liquid for my kids. It seems to be easier for them to rinse off since 1 pump of foaming hand wash is plenty and washes away nicely. It also smell fresh and clean!

These are just a few ways I add cheer to my home during the season. I would love to know how you incorporate little things to make your house a home in the comments below. Happy Holidays!



For more information about Dial soap visit www.DialSoap.com and like them on Facebook HERE. 

Disclosure: Dial provided a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Soap for this post. My participation is voluntary and my opinions, as always, are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment