Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Make Life Easier and More Efficient while on the Go
Many of us are often "on the go" with work, family, and social engagements. Everyone needs to be somewhere but not at the same place at the same time. My kids are on summer vacation and you would think the running around would slow down a bit, but it hasn't. I still need to get work and errands done, but the kids want to be entertained or dropped off at a friends, the park, or the pool. Some days I feel like I am on auto pilot, just going and going. Thank goodness for Seattles Best Coffee Iced Lattes, they keep me going when I'm on the go! I have already been to Chicago this summer to pick up my son from Navy training school and I took my Iced Latte with me. If I can squeeze in another "short-cation", I would take Seattles Best Coffee Iced Lattes with me to Cincinnati. Where would you take your Iced Latte?
This is just one thing that makes life easier on the go. Seattles Best Coffee Iced Lattes come in single cans or four packs in three great flavors; Iced Latte, Iced Vanilla Latte, and Iced Mocha. Seattle's Best Coffee makes it so easy to grab and go! No more waiting at the drive thru or in line at a coffee shop! I have several tips to share with you to make your life easier and more efficient while on the go. Here are my ten favorite:
1. Have a kids "emergency" bag packed with wipies, toys, snacks, etc., ready to go or in the car.
2. Use the date calendar on your phone or mobile device and set reminder alerts.
3. Set anything that needs to get returned (i.e. videos, library books) in a spot near the door that is visible so you don't forget them.
4. Buy enough groceries for the entire week to lessen the trips. I always stock up on juice, toilet paper, laundry soap, etc., so I don't have to make emergency trips.
5. Utilize online bill pay when possible. It is safe, secure, and easy to follow up on. No postage stamp or over the phone fee required!
6. I always keep wet ones and a Tide pen in the glove compartment for life's little "OOPS"... they happen at the worst time!
7. Invest in a mini sewing kit to keep in your purse or glove box. It is a life saver! Most provide buttons and small safety pins- handy for immediate wardrobe malfunctions!
8. Before you set out to run errands, make a list of your stops, prepare checks, and have postage ready for mail ~ this greatly shortens time spent running around. And you can drive the most efficient route without backtracking.
9. If you have a mobile device, install traffic and weather apps to keep you informed of any hazards or delays.
10. Confirm appointments a couple days prior to ensure you have the right date and time. Nothing worse than taking a day off to find out it was another date or time!
There are so many ways we can be more efficient and make life easier, what are some tips you can share here? I am a big coffee lover, iced and hot, so I am very thankful that Seattles Best Coffee has provided a product that makes my life easier and puts a smile on my face at the same time :)
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Seattle’s Best Coffee blogging program for a gift card worth $30. For more information on how you can participate, click here."
Posted by Charro at 8:44 PM