Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chugging Right Along in 2011


I am happy to say that the goals I have set for myself for 2011 are surprisingly moving in the right direction. I am a firm believer in goals and the power of writing them down or saying them out loud. I have plans on making 2011 a great year for myself and my family with changes in career, lifestyle, socializing, parenting, and residence. I know it is a lot for one year, but I am feeling really motivated and ready (more than ready) for some life changes that will impact all of us positively. It is exciting and intimidating all at the same time, but I am liking this rush. Just to give you all an idea of some of my goals this year, I will list a few right now:


**Career Change, I am going to pursue my dream of writing or consulting- No time like the present, right?


**Self Image Makeover, I am actively participating in activities and classes that will improve my self image and increase my marketability in my chosen career path.


**Time Management and Organization, I am looking to make my life easier and more enjoyable so I can spend more time with my family (#1).


**Going to Actively Promote Pay it Forward, The best feeling in the world is when you can make someone else's day. Everyone should commit to a random act of kindness daily.


**Investing in Friendships, Friends and family is what makes my world go around. I have neglected nurturing some of my very dear friendships and I am going to change that this year. I can proudly say that my oldest friend has been there since we were 4- that is a friendship/sisterhood that has lasted 34 years!! I want to make it another 34 years! I also have new friendships that I would love to grow as well. There are so many genuine people in my life right now and I would like to keep them around.


Those are only a smidgen of my goals for 2011. I have so many more and I will share them randomly. Please comment below on what your goals for 2011 are or what you hope to accomplish. We can help each other stay on track :)


Know what you want and go for it!! Goals are the GPS to your future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment