Sunday, January 23, 2011

The End or the Beginning?

I have mixed emotions about today.... I submitted my last classroom participation post today through my online course. I have successfully finished a 2 year degree. WoW! Some days you think it will never come, but it is here now. I want to continue on for my bachelor's degree but I also have a couple amazing opportunities ahead of me career wise. I need to make a decision soon so I don't fall behind in my plan this year... I planned out a big year for myself.

Just for this evening, I am just going to push my decision aside and enjoy the accomplishment with a celebratory glass of wine. My family sacrificed quite a bit for me to go back to school, but it was worth every moment of it. I was determined to finish and start a new career path and it just goes to show you that anything is possible with hard work and determination. I am 38 so it is never too late!!

What are your life's ambitions and how are you going to fulfill them?

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you!!!! Enjoy that glass of wine and celebration. You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pete!! I wish you were here to celebrate with me- guess we will have to do again when we see ya! We will add some sushi to that wine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found your comment beneath mine on the party site. I am so glad that i found your blog. I should be receiving my party pack any time now!~

    ReplyDelete